Travis Chell, Director of Athletic Communications
BRISTOL, Tenn. – The King University men’s golf team took the course for the first time in 2020 with an individual tournament, the King University Invitational. Alex Bradford led the way for the Tornado, winning the event.
LOCATION: Golf Club of Bristol; Bristol, Tenn.
TOURNAMENT DETAILS: 27 holes
COURSE DETAILS: par 70; 6483 yards; par 35, 3296 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Bradford shot three-under 67 on the opening 18 before shooting even par 35 in the final nine holes to finish with a score of 102.
- In his first collegiate event, Gavin Austin came in eighth with a score of 108. He shot 74 before finishing with a final nine score of one-under 34.
- Jose Luis Garcia Jimenez finished 11th after posting a total of 109. He shot one-over 71 before finishing with a score of 38.
- Coming in next was Chad Couch who shot 110, starting with a 75 before finishing with a score of even par 35.
- Jeffery Perez wasn’t far behind with a score of 111. He shot 76 and finished with an even par score of 35.
- Both Beam Ratanaprasartporn and Jeppe Thybo finished with scores of 113. Ratanaprasartporn shot 77 and 36 while Thybo posted scores of 74 and 39.
- Noah Jones shot 75-39 for a total of 114.
- Daniel Everhart finished with a score of 118, opening with a round of 77 and finishing with a 41.
- Ryan Bradshaw opened with a round of 84 and finished with a 39 for a total of 123.
- Joseph Snyder rounded out the team, shooting 134 as he started with a 92 and finished with a score of 42.
FOR THE FOES
- Bradford won the tournament along with Connor Fahey of Belmont Abbey College with a score of 102.